Services We Offer
When you contact one of the Travel Specialists at Sunsational Vacations, we will design the type of trip you envision.
We’re not an impersonal website. We’re an agency dedicated to building relationships with our clients by understanding their travel needs and expectations. We’ll help you choose the right destination if you’re not sure where you want to go. We’ll discuss your hotel (or cruise) preferences, budget, activity level and what’s most important to you about this trip. We’ll arrange for your hotel or cruise transfers upon arrival at your destination. We also do comprehensive price searches to ensure the best value. If you happen to find a lower price online, send us the complete details of that quote, including where you got it from. In most case we can match or even beat that price before your trip is booked.
Once a decision has been made about your trip, we’ll recommend the proper travel insurance for you and take care of setting that up for you. If you need to file a claim, we’ll even get the process started for you.
Should a problem arise while you are traveling, you can contact us directly rather than having to call a busy call center at one of those online discount booking sites.
We also offer flexible payment plans. Very often, you only need to make the required deposit and final payment is usually not due until about 45 days prior to departure. Many of our clients like to use the lay-away option for their trips which allows them to make small monthly payments until their trip is paid off. This is a great way to make your much needed vacation more affordable.
We don’t charge any additional fees for our services. We are compensated for our time and services from the travel wholesalers that we book our clients’ trips with. Why book your trip online when we offer a more personalized service before and during your trip?
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and integrity; repeat business and referrals are crucial to our service oriented industry. Please read our client testimonials.
We’re very quick to respond to your phone calls and emails and look forward to helping you create vacation memories that will last a lifetime. Please contact us today to discuss the possibilities!
Why Should I Book With a Travel Agent?
You may be wondering, “Why should I book with a travel agent?” We get that question a lot, and here are just some of the reasons why it makes sense to book your trip with a travel agent rather than an online discount site.
- Expert Guidance – Agents are trained experts and know how to sort through the myriad of travel information available. They spend all day, every day, researching the best possible vacation options for their clients. They have more knowledge than you can garner from an online search.
- Time Savings – An agent has a world of travel information at their fingertips, saving you countless hours of online searching. They have the experience of knowing which resorts are right for you based on your travel preferences.
- Convenience – Travel agents are a “one stop shop”. They can handle every aspect of your vacation, from airline tickets to lodging, ground transportation, activities, tours and more.
- Value – Agents have access to exclusive deals and will find the best products for the best value – that fit YOUR unique vacation needs.
- Professional Advice – Your agent ensures you get where you want to go, when you want to go, and is there to provide timely, insightful, professional guidance along the way.
- Personalized Service – Your agent knows where you want to go and what you want to do. Plus, your agent knows what you value and ensures every detail of your vacation is perfectly planned just for you.
When you work with one of our agents, you will be given direct access to their phone line or email – no need to speak to a different agent every time you call! Because we are mobile based, we don’t keep “9 to 5” office hours. This means we’re available to you more often than a typical storefront travel agency is.
- Unbiased Recommendations – Travel agents work for their clients, not for a travel supplier. Let your agent do the work for you – they’ll filter your options and provide only the recommendations that make the most sense for you.
- Customer Advocacy – If you experience a problem while traveling, your agent acts on your behalf, as your personal travel advocate. Plus, many agents are part of larger industry groups that carry a lot of clout. They can accomplish more – better and faster – than any one consumer can.
It won’t cost you anything more. We are paid by our travel suppliers, not by our clients. If you should happen to find a lower price online, give us the opportunity to price match it for you. As long as all trip components match, we are usually able to match the price.