Welcome family and friends of Elizabeth and Brandon!
Elizabeth and Brandon invite you to join them as they get married at the All-Inclusive Dreams Punta Cana Resort in beautiful Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic* on May 19th. Hotel reservations can be made for 3 to 7 nights, for travel dates May 15th to May 22nd. All the information you need to make a reservation for their wedding can be found on this page, but feel free to contact Travel Consultant, Cathy Jackson if you have any questions. She can be reached at 888-431-8567 Ext 101 or you can click on this link to Contact Cathy.
We are only holding a limited number of rooms for this group so we recommend that you make your reservation as soon as possible. Please complete the reservation form by clicking on the link below.
* A valid Passport with 6 months remaining is required for travel to the Dominican Republic.
Welcome to the Dreams Punta Cana
Distance from hotel to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), 39 minutes.
Secluded in a lush tropical paradise that faces a pristine beach with blue waters stretching to the horizon, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa offers a picturesque view from every guest accommodation. This opulent resort offers Unlimited- Luxury beginning with a free form swimming pool winding its way from the lobby down to the beach, complete with a swim- up bar and venues throughout.
A wide choice of themed restaurants, chic bars and live nightly shows complement the vast array of daily activities from kayaking and snorkeling to unwinding at the lavish spa.
The Explorer’s Club for kids, a fully supervised program for children ages 3-12, features weekly campout adventures, sand castle competitions, a rock climbing wall and a pirate ship waterslide. The Core Zone allows teens the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities and entertainment. And to add to the romance, the stunning wedding gazebo is the perfect place to say “I do”. Lose yourself in a new and better way to have it all at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
Click to view larger images
The All-Inclusive Amenities
The all-inclusive program includes the following amenities:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and the Dominican Republic with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
- Bordeaux Bar
- Desires Music Lounge
- Manatee Swim Up Bar
- Oceana Bar
- Rendezvous Lobby Bar
- Showtime Bar
- Sports Bar
- Sugar Reef Bar
- Veranda Bar
- Bordeaux, Adults only (18 years and older), the right choice to enjoy a spectacular ocean view while savoring exquisite French gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere. A la carte, air conditioned, casual elegance, no sandals or shorts allowed, long sleeve shirts required. Cuisine: French. Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
- Coco Cafe, Open from 10:00am to 8:00pm.
- Himitsu, Japanese cuisine featuring Tepanyaki grill tables in an elegant oriental atmosphere. No sandals and shorts allowed. Cuisine: Japanese. Dress Code: Casual Elegant.
- La Trattoria, Open air restaurant located in the World Cafe, offering a variety of Italian specialties. Dress Code: Casual.
- Oceana, Under a giant open air palapa located at the beach offering a variety of a la carte fresh grilled local and International seafood specialties. Dress code: lunch is informal and dinner is casual.
- Seaside Grill, Under a giant open air palapa located at the beach offering a variety of a la carte grilled steaks and burgers with an appetizer salad and desert bar. Dress code: lunch is informal and dinner is casual.
- Veranda Bar, Sit and relax at the Santo Domingo plaza and enjoy a top-shelf spirit.
- World Cafe, Main casual restaurant featuring a variety of local and International cuisine, served in a buffet style. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: breakfast and lunch is informal and dinner is casual.
Please note, additional room categories may be available upon request. Please email Cathy to request a different room category.
Deluxe Room Tropical or Pool View
Private, furnished balcony or terrace (first floor with hammock), lovely garden or pool view. 291 square feet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Swim Out
Direct access to the pool.
Bedding: 1 king bed.
Check In and Check Out:
Check in time: 3:00 pm
Check out time: 12:00 Noon
Rates Are PER PERSON Based on Occupancy Levels
(Single/1, Double/2, Triple/3 People)
** Rates include roundtrip transfers, hotel accommodations, all-inclusive meal plan, taxes, and gratuities. Airfare is not included in the rates shown below. **
Below are the rooms we are holding for this group. A minimum 3 night stay is required.
Please note: The maximum number of adults per room is THREE. L
Deluxe Tropical or Pool View
- SINGLE $580/3 Nights + $182 each additional night
- DOUBLE $403/3 Nights + $123 each additional night
- TRIPLE $400/3 Nights + $122 each additional night
- CHILD 3-12 $229/3 Nights + $65 each additional night
- CHILD 0-2 $34 for entire stay
Example: 3 people (triple) sharing a room for 4 nights: $400 + $244 = $644 x 3 people = $1932 Example: 2 adults (double) and two children (ages 4 and 6) sharing a room for 3 nights: $403 x 2 = $806 + $229 x 2 = $458: TOTAL = $1264
Deluxe Swim Out
- SINGLE $637/3 Nights + $201 each additional night
- DOUBLE $460/3 Nights + $142 each additional night
Example: 2 people (double) for 6 nights: $886/pp x 2 = $1772
- Minimum 3 night stay is required.
- Rates do not include airfare or travel protection.
- Initial Deposit of $50 per person is required at the time of reservation.
- Final Payment is due by March 1st.
- We are holding a limited number of rooms and encourage you to book as soon as possible.
- Please submit one reservation form per room. If more than one credit card is being used, please complete a separate reservation form.
PAYMENTS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Initial Deposit: $50.00 per person is due at the time of deposit. Payments can be submitted using our reservation form found at the top and bottom of this page.
- Final Payment is Due by March 1st.
- A completed reservation form must be submitted to Sunsational Vacations for each room reservation. See Reservation Form below.
- A valid passport with 6 months remaining and in good condition is required for ALL passengers.
- Name Changes: The hotel has the right to deny any name changes sent within 30 days of the arrival date. Name changes may incur a penalty.
Click on the Reservation Form link below to start the reservation process. Please complete ALL fields on the form and submit the online form to us by clicking on “Submit” at the bottom of the form.
When booking your flight arrangements, please make sure you book a flight into Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ). Let us know if you need help booking your flights. Please send us your flight details once booked so your transfers can be arranged.
All rates and availability are subject to change until confirmed with a deposit. We have a limited number of rooms that are being held as part of this group. Please book early to guarantee your reservation. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an invoice showing your confirmation number, payments applied, and remaining balance. Any additional payments can be easily made by submitting your payment information through our online Secure Payment Form.
Any and all cancellations must be sent to the Agency in writing. The following penalties will apply:
- From 79 to 45 days before arrival (February 25th to March 31st), 1 night penalty will be charged for any room cancellations.
- Cancellations 44 days or less before arrival (April 1st) will result in a 100% penalty: NO REFUNDS.
Sunsational Vacations strongly recommends that all passengers purchase trip protection to insure their vacation investment. The medical insurance you have at home will most likely not cover you outside the US (check with your insurance company). Travel protection can cover you against travel delays, cancelled flights, accidents, illness, injury, lost/stolen/delayed baggage, hurricanes and more. Rates are based on the total trip cost and age of passengers.
Once we receive your reservation form, we will provide you with a personalized quote for trip protection based on your travel dates, total vacation package and current ages of all travelers on your reservation. Trip protection can be purchased within 14 days of making your initial trip deposit.