Welcome family and friends of Dominic & David!
Dominic and David invite you to join them as they get married in the beautiful Dominican Republic!
The wedding will take place on April 24 at the Iberostar Dominicana. Guests have a choice of staying at the Iberostar Dominicana Resort, or the neighbor resort, Iberostar Punta Cana. Information on both resorts is shown below.
Reservations can be made for travel dates between April 17 to April.
All the information you need to make a reservation for their wedding can be found on this page. If you have any questions, please contact Cathy Jackson or call her at 888-431-8567 Ext 101.
We recommend that you make your reservations as soon as possible as these hotels sell out quickly during the peak travel times. Please complete the reservation form by clicking on the link below.
Iberostar Dominicana – The hotel has 490 rooms, three swimming pools, one theater, star friends club, six a la carte restaurants, nine bars and one of them is a health bar, two main buffets with show cooking, one ice cream shop, 3 snacks bars, 2 supermarkets, cigar shop and logo shop, one internet-cafe, Spa, fitness center, beauty salon and hairdresser, water sports center, one casino, one medical center, one discotheque and three tennis courts.
- Children’s pool
- Children’s program, onsite
- Guaranteed supervised fun and games for kids at Kid’s Club for children aged between 4 and 12. The perfect place to keep kids and teenagers amused during your holiday. They’ll have fun drawing, reading, playing, watching films and making friends with other children from all over the world.
- Direct access to a beach
- Fitness center on-site
- Gambling† – Spend an entertaining evening among various games like blackjack, poker, roulette and slot machines (bar is included).
- General – Other activities include: aerobics, yoga, shooting tournaments, archery, basketball, cycling, billiards, bocce, football, gymnastics and table tennis
- Golf location (onsite/nearby)
- Motorized Water Sports† – For an additional fee take diving lessons at a CDC PADI GOLD PALM RESORT diving center, run by DRESSEL DIVERS INTERNATIONAL. This center organizes numerous boat trips and scuba diving and snorkeling excursions, as well as diving lessons.
- Non-Motorized Water Sports – Kayaking, windsurfing, beach volleyball, catamarans, aqua gym, the scuba clinic, and snorkeling.
- Pool (3) Sauna
- Steam bath
- Tennis court† – lit courts
† For a fee
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Quisqueya Lobby Bar, lobby bar.
- Higey Buffet Restaurant, This endless free buffet highlights a variety of international dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- La Hispaniola Buffet Restaurant, Unparalleled buffet serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Asian La Pagoda Restaurant(*), Indulge in the alluring, seductive Asian flavors at this amazing restaurant. With delicate Asian decor, this air conditioned restaurant highlights a wide variety of sushi, Thai dishes, and classic Chinese fare. Semi-formal dress required: men are kindly asked to wear long pants.
- La Cana Buffet Restaurant, This restaurant is ideal for trying excellent native cuisine straight from the sea. Take in marvelous ocean views while winding down with a coffee. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required for dinner.
- La Cana Steak House Restaurant(*), Meat lovers will be in paradise at La Cana Steak House. Its informal, American-style beachside setting, makes La Cana Steak House a great choice for tasting different specialties.
- La Marimba Seafood Restaurant(*), La Marimba is an incredible dining option for savoring a large selection of fish and seafood dishes straight from the sea in addition to international cuisine.
- La Sibila Restaurant(*), For more refined palates, La Sibila Restaurant offers a distinguished a la carte gourmet menu including delicious appetizers and entrees accompanied by the most exquisite desserts. Open for dinner. Semi-formal dress required: men are kindly ask to wear long pants.
- Maria Bonita Mexican Restaurant(*), If unbelievable Mexican food is what you are craving, Maria Bonita is the place. Try its excellent appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts in an exciting Caribbean atmosphere. Semi-formal dress required: men are kindly asked to wear long pants.
- Rock Star Cafe Restaurant And Sports Bar, Whether dining in or meeting friends for a drink, Rock Star Cafe offers a classic American-style atmosphere including televised sporting events. Serving dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar until 3:00am.
• For dinner at the specialty restaurants it is necessary to make a reservation with the guest services desk. The resort will only guarantee a certain number of dinners based on the guests length of stay.
Length of Stay & Amount of Guaranteed Reservations:
• 1 – 3 nights – 1 guaranteed reservation.
• 4 – 6 nights – 2 guaranteed reservations.
• 7 – 13 nights – 3 guaranteed reservations.
• 14 nights – 4 guaranteed reservations.
• We accept more reservations if space is available.
• Reservations have to be made in advance.
• Dress code applies: gentlemen must wear shirts with sleeves at all specialty restaurants and they must wear long trousers at most of them. Appropriate footwear is also encouraged.
• All the restaurants are non-smoking.
• Also, at certain restaurants there is a minimum age:
• e.g. Gourmet La Couple IB Bavaro 18 years, Gourmet Restaurant El Colonial in IB Hacienda Dominicus 1 year.
Standard, Private balcony with garden view, AC, ceiling fan, mini bar stocked every other day with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. Flat screen LCD TV, digital safe, alarm clock w/radio, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Bathroom with vanity, bathtub/shower combo and hair dryer. Total area is 400 square feet. Free access to Spa Sensations wet area. Bedding: 1 King bed or 2 double beds.
Junior Suite, Private balcony with pool or garden view, AC, ceiling fan, mini bar stocked every other day with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. Flat screen LCD TV, digital safe, alarm clock w/radio, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Spacious bathroom with vanity, bathtub/shower combo and hair dryer. Total area is 485 square feet. Garden or pool view, Free access to Spa Sensations wet area, Bathrobes and slippers. Bedding: 1 King bed or 2 double beds.
Junior Suite Superior, Located on the second line of the beach, private check-in, welcome gift in room, beach towels in room, bath robes and slippers, turndown service with aromatherapy, private balcony with highly obstructed ocean view, AC, ceiling fan, mini bar stocked every other day with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. Flat screen LCD TV, digital safe, alarm clock w/radio, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Spacious bathroom with vanity, bathtub/shower combo and hair dryer. Total area is 485 square feet. Free access to Spa Sensations wet area, Bathrobes and slippers. Bedding: 1 King bed or 2 double beds.