Helpful Travel Resources
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak worldwide. Your safety and well-being is our top priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we understand that you may have concerns about your current and future travel plans. Our travel advisors are available to discuss any questions you may have and options that may be available to change or cancel your travels.
Additionally, we have been working closely with cruise lines, tour operators, hotels and other travel service providers to promote your interests and many have changed their change/cancellation policies to allow you more time to make your decision in this rapidly changing situation.
We all hope the situation stabilizes and resolves quickly, but while it is evolving, it is important to refer to the following information sources listed here.
Government Travel Links
- Centers for Disease Control
- CDC - Health & Vaccination Information
- Currency Exchange Converter
- National Weather Service
- Pack Safe - Hazardous Materials
- Passport Services & Information
- State Department Travel Warnings
- STEP (Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- TSA Information
- TSA Pre-Check Information
- US Department of State
- US Embassy
- World Health Organization
- Worldwide Consulates & Embassies