Welcome family and friends of Crystal Yarborough and Jerria Smith!
Crystal and Jerria invite you to join them as they get married at the beautiful all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Resort in Jamaica on Saturday, August 18, 2018. Hotel reservations can be made for 3 to 6 nights, from August 17, 2018 to August 23, 2018. Rates are slightly higher for arrival on August 16th. Please inquire with us if you would like to check-in on August 16, 2018.
All the information you need to make a reservation for their wedding can be found on this page. Please read all the information so you are aware of all deadlines, policies, etc. Please contact Cathy Jackson if you have any questions.
Come join us in our celebration.
Your presence is the greatest gift ever!
Crystal and Jerria
Welcome to Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Resort
About Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
THE EVOLUTION OF ALL-INCLUSIVE
Tucked between the rising peaks of Jamaica’s famous mountains and the rippling waters that lap its pristine shores, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is a paradise of rest, relaxation and recreation. Here, guests of all ages are free to enjoy the best the island has to offer in all-inclusive splendor. From gourmet cuisine and accommodations to thrilling sports on land and sea, it’s an experience every member of the family will love unconditionally.
Situated on the former site of the RItz-Carlton Rose Hall and offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall has been entirely reinvented following multi-million dollar renovations. The resort is just 15 minutes from Sangster’s International Airport and 5 minutes from two world-class golf courses.
MONTEGO BAY SUITES
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall offers 387 unique rooms and suites, offering a blend of traditional Jamaican and contemporary design. Our beautiful rooms and suites summon the feel of Jamaica’s great plantation houses while celebrating the tropical colors native throughout the island. Junior suites offers a more modern feel, using tons of tan and blue to reflect the cool tones of the sand at the Caribbean Sea. Breathtaking ocean views and modern vacation conveniences elevate your stay to something you’ll never forget. Every suite is designed with lavish furnishings and state-of-the-art electronics. Guests can relax on their private balcony or terrace and feel the calming tranquility of the sea. Chef’s specialties are available 24-hours a day with in-suite dining and refreshment centers refilled daily. Our Montego Bay vacation packages include luxury accommodations, including our Butler Suites with maximum service and minimum intrusion and our Swim-Up Suites.
- Choicez – Plunge into the many flavors of this international gourmet buffet, where you’re free to “swim” from reef to reef while enjoying a wide variety of cuisines from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Di Roza – You can gaze across the ocean all the way to Italy from here—or at least that’s how it feels once you’re within Di Roza, where old-world Italian cuisine, authentically made pizza and architecture combines with an exquisite collection of wine in an intimate atmosphere. Open for dinner
- Fuzion – Within an ambience created for guests to feel as though they are discovering a new part of the world, Fuzion offers yakitori, a la carte and modern Asian cuisine prepared wok style with fresh authentic Asian spices and ingredients. Open for dinner only
- Calypzo – Featuring authentic Caribbean cuisine with an emphasis on local classic dishes, Calypzo boasts an open kitchen & bar, canoe tables, rope chandeliers and a location in the very heart of the resort. Serves breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Brazil – With endless skewers of succulently grilled meats, this Churrascaria is located in the center of the resort and offers a traditional taste of Brazilian flavor here on the island of Jamaica. Open for dinner
- Barefoot Jerkz – Situated on the sand just steps from the warm Caribbean Sea, Barefoot Jerkz is a jerk shack like many on the island of Jamaica. Here, chicken is spiced, seared and served up to hungry beachgoers while they relax in grass cabanas. Open mid-day
- Bitez – Serving up a wide selection of fresh sandwiches, salads, croissants and desserts, Bitez is the perfect venue for a fast, flavorful meal. Open from 10 am to 10 pm
- Grindz – Jamaican coffee is ground, brewed and served up alongside delicious pastries and tempting snacks within the rustic-yet-modern confines of Grindz, Open 24 hours. Located in the Ziva lobby, it’s the ideal place to wake up, catch your breath or ready yourself for an exciting night ahead
Dress codes may apply at some restaurant. Please check the resort’s website for more details.
Various Lounges / Bars
- Union Jack’z – Experience a taste of old England at Union Jack’z, a UK-inspired sports pub serving tavern cuisine and a variety of beers & beverages. Recycled wood floors, steel & leather appointments and traditional pub diversions like darts and board games highlight an atmosphere that also features live music and evening
- Fez – Structured in multi-level stone and featuring fireside seating for an intimate, cocktail party vibe, Fez is a Moroccan-style rooftop bar that offers spectacular views, lush landscaping and refreshing libations from 6-11 pm each night
- Shakerz – Just outside Calypzo lies Shakerz, an open-air bar where skilled bartenders pour refreshing cocktails fresh from shakers, blenders and bottles to the delight of a thirsty crowd eager to enjoy it’s vibrant sights and sounds
- Stirz – The sounds of live piano set the tone at Stirz, where mixologists pour signature cocktails and serve a wide variety of beer and wine in the luxurious setting of the Ziva lobby
- Lagoonz – There’s no reason to leave the refreshing waters of the Ziva pool thanks to Lagoonz. This swim up bar offers draft beer, a variety of wines and signature cocktails mixed by skilled bartenders
Included With Your Stay
- Unlimited Dining: Enjoy infinite food and drinks at the resort’s restaurants and bars, including fine dining and alcoholic beverages
- White Sand Beaches: Relax in the Jamaican sun and the warm, blue Caribbean Sea with beach and pool concierge service
- Impressive Pools: Choose from the quiet relaxation pool or the exciting activities pool with swim-up bar
- Energizing Fitness: Elevate mind and body at the 24-hour gym, or take advantage of yoga, pilates, and cardio classes
- Lively Entertainment: Join watersports and games on the pool deck, then take in a nightly show at the outdoor theater
- Games & Recreation
- Music & Entertainment
- Classes & Lessons
- Daytrips & Excursions
Contact the concierge or visit the tour desk for more information.
Rates are PER PERSON, PER NIGHT Based on Occupancy Levels (2 people/Double, 3 people, Triple, etc.)
- Minimum 3 night stay is required.
- Rates include all-inclusive hotel accommodations shared airport transfers, and tax.
- Rates do not include airfare or travel insurance.
- Initial Deposit of $50 per person is required at the time you request a reservation.
- Second Deposit of $100 per person is due by September 15, 2017
- Third Deposit of $200 per person is due by March 1, 2018
- Final Payment is due by May 2, 2018.
- Rates for August 16th are slightly higher. Please contact us for prices.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not know who you will be sharing a room with yet but would still like to make your reservation, please complete a reservation form as a SINGLE occupancy reservation. When you find a roommate, your reservation will be amended to the double occupancy pricing at that time. Please have your roommate submit a reservation form as a DOUBLE occupancy reservation and write your name in the Notes section of the reservation form.
Resort View, Double Beds or King Bed
- Single $ 337
- Double $ 211
- Triple $ 197
- Quad $ 190
- Child 3 – 12 $ 84
Ocean View, Double Beds or King Bed
- Single $ 374
- Double $ 234
- Triple $ 218
- Quad $ 210
- Child 3 – 12 $ 93
Club, Double Beds or King Bed
Exclusive Club Loung Privileges
- Single $ 381
- Double $ 238
- Triple $ 222
- Quad $ 215
- Child 3 – 12 $ 95
Deadline to make a reservation is February 8, 2018. Any reservations submitted after this date will be based on current rates and availability.
Experience tropical, all inclusive luxury with views of the resort from your room, richly decorated to emulate the elegant feel of a colonial plantation estate. Bright and colorful fixtures throughout the space impart a classic and vibrant resort experience. Revel in tropical Jamaican beauty from your fully-furnished terrace overlooking beautiful gardens. View:Spa or Pool View
- Specify Bedding Type: 1 king or 2 double beds
Experience tropical, all inclusive luxury with magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea from your room, richly decorated to emulate the elegant feel of a colonial plantation estate. Bright and colorful fixtures throughout the space impart a classic and vibrant resort experience. Revel in tropical Jamaican beauty from your fully-furnished terrace overlooking the coastline.
- Specify Bedding Type: 1 king or 2 double beds
- Private floor, includes both Standard and Premium Amenities. Premium Amenities include:
– Private check-in and checkout in an exclusive area
– Personalized concierge services
– Best views in our exclusive Premium Level area
– Petit Fours and bottle of domestic sparkling wine
– VIP in-suite refreshment center
– Exclusive Premium Level Lounge featuring imported premium drinks, appetizers and continental breakfast, table games, books and Wi-Fi (available from 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.)
– Premium brand liquors
– Complimentary local calls and Wi-Fi
– 10% discount on Spa and Salon servicesSpecify Bedding Type: 1 king or 2 double beds
- Specify Bedding Type: 1 king or 2 double beds
* Please note, these are the rooms we are holding for this group. If you are interested in another room category not listed here, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with rates.
PAYMENTS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Initial Deposit: $50.00 per person is due at the time you submit your reservation. Once a reservation form is received by us, we will then contact you via email with a confirmation number and a link to our payment form so you can make your deposit.
- Second Deposit of $100 per person is due by September 15, 2017.
- Third Deposit of $200 per person is due by March 5, 2018.
- Final Payments are due by May 2, 2018.
- Flights can be added to your reservation upon request or you can book them separately. Please send us your flight information so we can arrange for your ground transportation in Jamaica.
- A completed reservation form and payment authorization form must be submitted to Sunsational Vacations for each room reservation.
- A valid passport is required for ALL passengers.
Click on the Reservation Form link below to start the reservation process. Please complete ALL fields on the form and submit the online form to us by clicking on “Submit” at the bottom of the form.
When booking your flight arrangements, please make sure you book a flight into Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ). Let us know if you would like us to include flights as part of your reservation. If you are booking your own flights, please send me your flight details once booked so I can arrange your ground transportation.
All rates and availability are subject to change until confirmed with a deposit. We have a limited number of rooms that are being held as part of this group. Please book early to guarantee your reservation. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an invoice showing your confirmation number, payments applied, and remaining balance.
Any additional payments you make can be easily made by submitting your payment information through our online Secure Payment Form.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty up to January 30, 2018.
- Cancellations from January 31 to March 19, 2018 will be charged $150 per room.
- Cancellations from March 20 to May 2, 2018 will be charged $200 per room.
- Cancellations on or after May 3, 2018: No Refund. A Full Penalty applies.
Sunsational Vacations strongly recommends travel protection to protect your vacation investment. You will be provided with a quote for travel protection when we receive your reservation request.