Are you interested in a career as a Professional Travel Advisor?
Sunsational Vacations, LLC is growing and we are interested in adding experienced Independent Contractors/Travel Advisors to our dynamic team. This person will be responsible for qualifying clients, researching trip itineraries, the daily management and execution of new and existing reservations, processing payments, and promptly responding to client questions and concerns.
You will be an Independent Contractor for this commission-only position.
You may be this person if….
- You have a passion for travel.
- You have personal travel experience to a variety of destinations.
- You have experience working in the travel industry.
- You’ve worked in sales and/or customer service before.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working with people.
- You are willing to take training courses and webinars on an ongoing basis to expand your knowledge of the travel industry.
- You are comfortable working from home and have a dedicated home office workspace (not a kitchen table).
- You are organized and work well independently.
- You have an excellent work ethic and take pride in delivering outstanding customer service.
- You are tech-savvy and/or not afraid to learn new programs.
- You are a problem solver and can think outside the box.
You are probably not this person if…
- You don’t have a minimum of 5 to 8 hours per day to run your own travel business.
- You are not willing to participate in ongoing educational programs or training.
- You don’t have patience.
- You are not a self-starter.
- You are not resourceful.
- Your main objective is to get free or discounted travel.
As an Independent Contractor, you will be responsible for:
- Networking and marketing to find clients. You may also be asked to work on new leads.
- Managing day-to-day email and phone communication with current and prospective clients.
- Organizing incoming communication to prioritize the day’s most important tasks.
- Staying on top of travel industry news and destination protocols.
- Assisting with the booking and management of individual travel reservations.
- Processing client reservations and payments, emailing payment reminders, making reservation changes, and answering client questions.
- Screening and qualifying potential new client inquiries.
- Preparing client quotes with potential vacation options based on their needs.
- Ability to travel internationally periodically on FAM Trips to further your knowledge of our core products.
Why join our team?
- We have an amazing support system between our agents. We pride ourselves in working together as a team to share ideas and help each other.
- We work with the best suppliers in the industry with generous commission splits (based on experience).
- We have free marketing tools for you to use to build your business.
- We offer one-on-one training as well as on-demand videos.
- We are NOT a pyramid scheme or “MLM” agency whose main focus is to recruit new agents.
- We use a client management system to streamline your business to keep you organized.
If this is you (or someone you know) contact Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT LINE: Travel Advisor Position. Please include why you’d be a good team member for Sunsational Vacations as well as a resume.