Are you interested in a career as a Professional Travel Advisor?
Sunsational Vacations, LLC is looking to add experienced Independent Contractors/Travel Advisors to our expanding team. This person will be responsible for the daily management and execution of new and existing reservations, researching trip itineraries, processing payments, and client communications.
You will be responsible for finding your own clients. You will also be asked to work on new leads that come in.
You will be an Independent Contractor for this commission-only position.
You may be this person if….
- You have a passion for travel.
- You have experience working in the travel industry.
- You’ve worked in sales and/or customer service before.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are willing to take training courses and webinars on a regular basis.
- You are comfortable working from home and have a dedicated home office workspace (not a kitchen table).
- You are looking to grow with a dynamic team whose focus is accuracy over speed.
- You have a great work ethic and take pride in delivering outstanding customer service.
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy working with people.
- You are a problem solver and can think outside the box.
- You are naturally organized and work well independently.
You are probably not this person if…
- You don’t have a minimum of 5 to 8 hours per day to run your own travel business.
- You are not willing to participate in ongoing educational programs.
- You don’t have patience.
- You are not a self-starter.
- Your main objective is to travel for free.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION
As an Independent Contractor, you will be responsible for:
- Networking and marketing to find clients.
- Managing day-to-day email and phone communication with current and prospective clients.
- Organizing incoming communication to prioritize the day’s most important tasks.
- Staying on top of travel industry news and destination protocols.
- Assisting with the booking and management of individual travel reservations.
- Processing client reservations and payments, emailing payment reminders, making reservation changes, and answering client questions.
- Screening and qualifying. potential new client inquiries.
- Preparing client quotes with potential vacation options.
- Ability to travel internationally periodically on FAM Trips to further your knowledge of our core products.
If this is you (or someone you know) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT LINE: Travel Advisor Position and tell us why you’d be a perfect fit for the newest addition to the Sunsational Vacations, LLC team. Please include a resume as well as a quick note about why you’re applying for this position.