Montclair State University Jamaica Trip
Our 2019 trip will be to Jamaica! We will be staying at the all-inclusive Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay.
Travel dates are June 2 to June 7, 2019.
All the information you need can be found on this page. Please contact our Travel Consultant, Cathy Jackson, with any questions.
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Black River Bar, Great cocktails, spirits & wine are always on offer. Located on the Lobby Floor.
- Blue Moon Bar, Located on the lobby floor.
- Mandeville Bar, A selection of international cocktails, local favorites and coffees are served here, located right in the lobby.
- Mango Walk, Serves cocktails and refreshments to keep you going as you dance the night away. Open to adults 18 years of age and older only. Located in the discotheque.
- Sunset Bay Bar, Conveniently serving you right at poolside.
- Miranda Hill, (Main Buffet) For nights that guests don’t have reservations at a specialty restaurant this international buffet restaurant is open every night from 6:30pm to 10:00pm. Also open for breakfast and lunch. Reservations are not required.
- Calabash(*), Some of the most exquisite gourmet dishes can be found here, expertly prepared, to appeal to the most sophisticated tastes.
- Mare Nostrum(*), Offering a cornucopia of wonderful Mediterranean dishes, featuring some of the freshest fish and seafood that will delight every- one. Located on the lower floor. Open for dinner only with 4 seatings.
- Sole Mio(*), Featuring Italian Cuisine, carefully prepared to bring out authentic Italian flavor. Located on the lower floor. Air Conditioned. Open for dinner with 4 seatings and at 9:00pm for late night snack.
- Aunt Ruby(*), Steakhouse specialty restaurant. As appetizer they invite you to the fine warm and cold buffet. As main course, guests will find a great variety of beef cuts, including tenderloin, rib-eye and pork chops, fish & chicken are also available. For dessert you will find a great variety to order from on the menu. Seating times are 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm and 9:00pm (seating times are subject to change).
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
- Reservations are required at all of the specialty restaurants.
- Reservation will be honored up until 15 minutes past the reservation time.
- Dress Code Dress code for restaurants: casual/formal. For gentlemen we request t-shirts with sleeves, no short pants (except Bermuda shorts) and shoes.
- No bathing suits please.
Information regarding Dinner Reservations:
The use of the a-la-carte specialty restaurants is included in the guests’ All Inclusive Package and is based on the length of stay. Guests are entitled to book certain amount of reservations (see details below):
- Stays of 1 to 2 nights: 1 dinner reservation (subject to availability)
- Stays of 3 to 4 nights: 2 dinner reservations*
- Stays of 5 to 6 nights: 3 dinner reservations*
- Stays of7 to 10 nights: 4 dinner reservations*
- Stays of 11 to 13 nights: 5 dinner reservations*
- Stays of 14 nights or more: 4 reservations (per week)*
It is necessary to make reservations for the a-la-carte restaurants; hotel recommends making your reservations at least 1 day in advance.
Reservations for the same night can be booked until 4:30pm. Reservations must be booked personally with your concierge in the building or at the Guest Service desk in the lobby.
*If you should require more reservations you may check on a daily basis for availability for that same evening.
Hotel Arrival/Departure Time:
Check-in-time: 3:00 pm
Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
ON SITE RECREATION
- Direct access to a beach
- Fitness center on-site
- Other activities include: aerobics, yoga, shooting tournaments, archery, basketball, cycling, billiards, bocce, gymnastics and table tennis.
- Motorized Water Sports†
For an additional fee take diving lessons at a CDC PADI GOLD PALM RESORT diving center, run by DRESSEL DIVERS INTERNATIONAL. This center organizes numerous boat trips and scuba diving and snorkeling excursions, as well as diving lessons
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
Kayaking, windsurfing, beach volleyball, catamarans, aqua gym, the scuba clinic, and snorkeling.
Six pools including 3 outdoor, lazy river and kids splash park. This property features swim-up bars.
- Steam bath
- Tennis court
ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN
- Unlimited imported and domestic drinks
- International buffet restaurant with “show cooking”
- Mexican, Gourmet, Mediterranean and Steak House specialty restaurants with a-la-carte dining
- Beach restaurant & grill for lunch and snacks
- One swim-up bar and six bars available to guests
- All Inclusive room service (24 hour)
Room Category: Junior Suite
Spacious suite with 2 double beds or 1 king bed and a private balcony with garden view. A/C, ceiling fan, minibar stocked daily with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. Concierge service, nightly turndown service and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TV, alarm clock, DVD and CD player, digital safe, coffee, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and bathrobes. Spacious bathroom with double vanity sink, shower and separate tub. Total area is 579 square feet.
Rates are PER PERSON for a 5 night stay, and based on occupancy levels (Single/1, Double/2, Triple/3, Quad/4 People).
- Single $528
- Double $341
- Triple $317
- Quad $305
- Child 0-1 $12
- Child 2-12 $99
PAYMENTS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Initial Deposit: $50.00 per person
- Final Payment Due by June 7, 2016
- A signed reservation form and credit card authorization form must be submitted to Sunsational Vacations for each reservation. See below for forms.
Click on the Reservation Form link below to start the reservation process. Please complete ALL fields on the form (name, date of birth, travel dates, etc.) Only ONE form is required per reservation. Please click on “submit” at the bottom of the form and your reservation request will be sent to your travel agent.
When booking your flight arrangements, please make sure you book a flight into Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ). Please be sure to send me your flight details once booked so I can arrange your roundtrip transfers to and from the hotel, which are included in the price of the vacation package. If you need help with your flight arrangements, please contact us. Flights can be added to your vacation package upon request, but we can assist you with flights originating in the US only.
All rates and availability are subject to change until confirmed with a deposit. Please book early to guarantee your reservation. You must make your reservation with our agency to be added to this group. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive an invoice showing your confirmation number, payments applied, and remaining balance. Payments can be made at any time by sending your agent an email with the amount you want to pay, as long as the final payment is made by the due date.
If you are using a different form of payment than what you used to make your initial deposit, please submit your payment information using our online Secure Payment Form.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty up to June 7, 2016
- Cancellations from June 8 to July 10, 2016 will be charged a 2 night per person penalty
- Cancellations from July 11, 2016 or later will be non-refundable.
Sunsational Vacations strongly recommends trip protection to protect your vacation investment. Rates are based on the total trip cost and travelers’ ages.
Once we receive your reservation form, we will provide you with a personalized quote for trip protection based on your travel dates, total vacation package and current ages of all travelers on your reservation.
Thank you for booking your trip with us! We appreciate your business!