Sunsational Vacations, LLC
Terms & Conditions and Consumer Disclosure Notice
Please review this document in its entirety prior to making a trip deposit
Sunsational Vacations, LLC is not an employee of any supplier and only acts as a representative and liaison between the parties. We are not responsible for a supplier’s product or service. Sunsational Vacations, LLC will not be held responsible for a client’s negligence in not following proper airport or cruise ship check-in procedures. Sunsational Vacations, its employees, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and assigns (collectively “Travel Agency”) does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for your trip, including, for example, lodging facilities, transportation companies, local ground handlers, tour operators, food service or entertainment providers, etc. As a result, Travel Agency is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person, or of any other third party not under its control. Without limiting the foregoing, Travel Agency accepts no responsibility for any risk or resulting injury, delay, inconvenience, damage, or death which results from criminal activity, weather or other acts of God, accidents, disease, epidemics or the threat thereof, illness, the provision of inappropriate or no medical attention or the lack of access to same, the demands of indoor or outdoor activities, strikes, political or civil unrest, overbooking, structural or other defective conditions in hotels or other lodging facilities, acts of terrorism or the threat thereof, insurrection or revolt, or any other event beyond its direct control. In addition, Travel Agency is not responsible for typographical or substantive errors in descriptions of hotels or programs.
- Flight Check-In and Rules: For International flights, make sure to be checked in with the airline at least than two hours prior to your departure. For Domestic flights, be sure to check at least one hour prior to your departure. Check with your individual air carrier for their recommended check-in times. Always reconfirm your flights within 24 hours prior to departure. Check with your airline to determine boarding restrictions for passengers as well as luggage size and weight restrictions (commonly known as Contracts of Carriage). We are not responsible for airline surcharges or an airline’s refusal of boarding for clients who violate the airline’s terms.
- Cruise Check-In: It is now a requirement of most cruise lines that passengers check-in on-line a minimum of four days prior to sailing. Check with your individual cruise line for check-in requirements.
- Pregnancy: Please note that pregnant women may be denied boarding by some airlines or cruise lines. It is your responsibility to read the terms of your carrier’s agreement and adhere to their terms and conditions.
- Passenger Names and Dates of Birth: It is your responsibility to provide Travel Agency with the proper spelling of travelers’ names exactly as they appear on passports and correct dates of birth, in writing, prior to a deposit being made.
- Groups: When making a reservation as part of a group, unless you have provided Travel Agency with an email address or phone number for other parties you are traveling with, it is your responsibility to relay all pertinent trip information received from Travel Agency to all other parties in your group.
- Cancellations: All cancellations of travel arrangements must be processed through the Travel Agency prior to the scheduled departure date. Any cancellations on deposit or paid in full reservations will result in a cancellation fee of $50.00 per person which must be paid before your trip is cancelled. This fee will be in addition to any cancellation penalties or fees assessed by the travel supplier. Please note, most airlines carry change/cancellation penalties of $200 per person. Please review the terms and conditions from your supplier for their cancellation policy and all other important terms and conditions prior to making a deposit.
- Deadlines and Penalties: If your invoice, reservation or contract states any information regarding deadlines and penalties, it is your responsibility to be aware of those dates and penalties.
- Travel Documentation: United States citizens traveling outside the U.S. via air must have a valid passport. Be aware that some countries require passports be valid for six months after your travel date. Most cruise lines require valid passports for travel regardless of the port of embarkation. We are not responsible if passengers are denied boarding because they do not have proper documentation. Travel insurance does not cover refusal of passage due to improper documentation. Do not pack proof of citizenship, prescriptions or lithium batteries in your checked luggage. It is your responsibility to check your airline’s website for rules regarding checked or carry-on luggage requirements.
- Safety and Risks: While most travel — domestic and international — is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve more risk than travel to other destinations. NO destination is 100% safe. Use common sense safety precautions while traveling. Travel Agency urges you to review current travel advisories, warnings and restrictions issued by the United States government before booking any travel. In addition, passengers are responsible for determining and obtaining proper documentation for travel to international destinations. For more information, please visit state.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.dot.gov, www.faa.gov, www.cdc.gov, www.treas.gov/ofac. When traveling internationally, it is recommended that you register with the State Department so you can get assistance in case of an emergency. You may also sign a Privacy Act waiver so relatives can get information about your whereabouts. Register your trip with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at https://step.state.gov/step/.
- Force Majeure: Sunsational Vacations and its Travel Advisors shall have no responsibility or liability to any part for the following (collectively “Force Majeure Events”): any loss, cost, or damage incurred by either party arising from or in connection with the failure to perform any obligation under this contract provided such failure results from an act of God, seizure under local process, sanctions, quarantine restrictions, fire, fog, volcanic ash, smog, earthquake, flood, weather, hurricane, mechanical difficulties, riots or civil commotions, strikes, labor stoppage (whether resulting from disputes between either party and its employees, or between other parties), war, acts of terrorism, travel service provider disruption or delays, flight cancelations or delays, and any other acts, matter of things, whether or not of a similar nature.
- Travel Insurance: We recommend that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE NOTICE
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE AS IT CONSTITUTES PART OF YOUR CONTRACT FOR TRAVEL RELATED SERVICES. PLEASE CHECK YOUR DOCUMENTS WHEN YOU RECEIVE THEM. CALL THE TRAVEL AGENCY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. MOST DISCOUNT FARES INVOLVE RESTRICTIONS. CHANGING CARRIERS OR FLIGHTS COULD RESULT IN THE AIRLINE DEMANDING AN INCREASED FARE. CHECK WITH THE AIRLINE OR THE TRAVEL AGENCY BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES. LUGGAGE FEES MAY NOT BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FARE.
Sunsational Vacations LLC (herein “Travel Agency”) is acting as a mere agent for SUPPLIERS (identified on your travel documents) in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this Travel Agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). Travel Agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract, failure to comply with any laws such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or any intentional or negligent actions or omissions on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience or injury to travelers or travelers’ companions or group members.
Unless the term “guaranteed” is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, Travel Agency does not guarantee any of such supplier’s rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of baggage or other personal effects. Travelers have done due diligence, are aware of the quality of the hotel accommodations chosen, and agree that Travel Corporation will not be responsible if they are not satisfied.
Travel Agency/Agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses or damages in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or structural integrity of air, sea, and ground transportation and accommodations, diseases, local laws, terrorists acts, bankruptcy or cessation of supplier or carrier services, climatic conditions, Acts of God, delays, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, hotel services, accidents or health related problems before or while in-transit to (e.g., an accident on the way to a tour), during, and after a tour, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside of Travel Agency’s control.
If travel plans are delayed or cancelled for any reason there will be no refunds issued by Travel Agency. There will be no refunds for cancellations made 90 days or less before departure (unless exceptions are stated above), including cancellations due to actual or threatened terrorist events. There will be no refunds due to fear of travel from actual or threatened terrorist events.
It is the traveler’s responsibility to protect their purchases and Travel Insurance is recommended. Traveler is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks; information is available through this Travel Agency regarding travel insurance. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of the above risks as well as possible travel industry bankruptcies and medical and climatic disruptions, and the possibility traveler may be unable to travel as scheduled because of personal emergency.
Personalized Service, Professional Results